- Adaptus 6.0 imaging technology provides aggressive barcode reading and unrivaled accuracy, while the scanner feedback is enhanced for use in extreme industrial environments.
- The custom-built IP65-rated housing is able to withstand 5,000 1 m (3.3 ft) tumbles and survive 50 drops from 2 m (6.5 ft) at -30°:C (-22°:F), reducing service costs and increasing device uptime.
- Scans out-of-reach items with ease and allows users to scan 20 mil linear codes out to 75 cm (29.5 in) without sacrificing performance on 2D codes.
- With outstanding performance on poor-quality and damaged barcodes, the scanner helps users maintain productivity by providing a worry-free scanning solution that minimizes manual entry.
- The TotalFreedomTM area-imaging development platform enables the loading and linking of multiple applications to enhance image decoding, data formatting and image processing –: eliminating the need for host system modifications.
The Granit 1910i (wired) area-imaging scanners are for businesses where arm&apos:s length 1D and 2D barcode scanning in harsh, unpredictable environments is the norm. And Granit scanners work seamlessly with Honeywell&apos:s industry-leading vehicle mount computers as part of a complete workflow solution. Scan 1D and 2D barcodes out to 75 cm (29.5 in). Best-in-class durability with IP65-rated housing maximizes operator productivity in the harshest of environments and lowers overall cost of ownership. Built to survive 5,000 tumbles from 1 m (3.28 ft) and 50 drops to concrete from 2 m (6.5 ft) —: even at temperatures as low as -30°: C (-22°: F). Super bright LEDs, enhanced beeper volume, and vibrating tactile response counter loud machinery and poor lighting conditions, ensuring rapid feedback and eliminating redundant scanning.
Powered by our Adaptus™: 6.0 imaging technology and its revolutionary decoding architecture, the Granit 1910i scanners equip you with the same exceptional barcode reading performance as the best-in-class Xenon series of area-imaging scanners.