Despite its small size, this pocket scanner incorporates the same high performance scan engine found in our full-size handheld scanners. The Voyager 1602g is capable of scanning virtually
all 1D and 2D bar codes—even poor quality, damaged, or low contrast codes. It is even possible to read bar codes right off customers’ mobile phone screens, preparing organizations for the fast-growing trend of mobile coupons, digital loyalty programs and other revenue-generating mobile marketing initiatives.
Portability and ergonomics were emphasized in the design of Voyager 1602g. It features a contoured design that fits perfectly in the palm. Soft touch plastics, an over-sized trigger button with tactile feedback, and a white LED aimer make scanning fun and easy.
With an integrated Bluetooth® Class 2 radio, Voyager 1602g pairs quickly with Apple® iOS, Android® and Windows® Mobile® devices—as well as standard PCs and laptops equipped
with Bluetooth wireless technology. Enjoy wireless freedom of movement up to 10 meters (33 feet) from the host device without worrying about battery life, thanks to a user-replaceable battery that lasts up to 2,250 scans in a single twelve-hour shift.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Incorporates Honeywell’s high performance area-imaging engine for aggressive, omnidirecitonal 1D and 2D bar code scanning.
- Capable of reading bar codes off smartphone screens—mobile coupons, digital wallets, and digital loyalty cards.
- Ready for your evolving data capture needs, the 1602g can be purchased as a 1D scanner and affordably upgraded to 2D scanning at any time in the future.
- Bluetooth wireless technology provides freedom of movement up to 10 m (33 ft) from host device.
- Features a battery rated for up to 2,250 scans over 12 hours, rechargeable over standard microUSB.