Powered by Honeywell’s Adaptus™ 6.0 imaging technology and its revolutionary decoding architecture, the Granit 1911i provides users with the same exceptional bar code reading performance as the best-in-class Xenon™ series of area-imaging scanners. From poorly printed and damaged codes to low density linear codes, the Granit 1911i is built to read virtually all bar codes with ease—supporting maximum operator productivity with its enhanced illumination, crisp laser aiming and extended depth-of-field.
The Granit 1911i also incorporates a Bluetooth® Class 1, v2.1 radio, enabling wireless connectivity and unrestricted movement up to 300 feet (100 m) from the base. Additionally, with Honeywell’s Shift-PLUS power management system users can expect up to 14 hours of battery life reducing the cost associated with battery backups and replacements. A paging system is also available for added convenience to assist with locating misplaced scanners.
Created specifically for applications in which high performance scanning is expected and durability is highly valued, the Granit 1911i is the optimal solution for businesses operating in unpredictable conditions.
• Class-Leading Durability: The custom-built IP65-rated housing is able to withstand 5,000 3.3´ (1 m) tumbles and survive 50 drops from 6.5´ (2 m) at -4°F (-20°C) reducing service costs and increasing device uptime
• Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth® Class 1, v2.1 radio enables movement up to 300´ (100 m) from base, and reduces interference with other wireless systems. Up to 7 imagers can communicate with a single base, reducing the total cost of ownership
• TotalFreedom™ 2.0: The second-generation of Honeywell’s area-imaging development platform enables the loading and linking of multiple applications to enhance image decoding, data formatting and image processing—eliminating the need for host system modifications
• Long-Lasting Lithium-Ion Battery: Powers up to 50,000 scans per full charge and is removable without tools ensuring maximum uptime for operations running multiple shifts
• Extended Linear Depth of Field: Scans out-of-reach items with ease and allows users to scan 20 mil linear codes out to 29.5˝ (75 cm) without sacrificing performance on 2D codes
• Remote MasterMind™ Scanning Management Software: Quick and convenient solution for IT administrators seeking to manage the scanners within their network from a single remote location