Powered by Honeywell’s Adaptus™ 6.0 imaging technology and its revolutionary decoding architecture, the Granit 1910i provides users with the same exceptional bar code reading performance as the best-in-class Xenon series of area-imaging scanners. From poorly printed and damaged codes to low density linear codes, the 1910i is built to read virtually all bar codes with ease—supporting maximum operator productivity with its enhanced illumination, crisp laser aiming and extended depth-of-field.
Additionally, loud machinery and poor lighting conditions often pose a challenge for operators who rely on scanner feedback as confirmation of “good reads.” The 1910i meets this challenge with bright LEDs, enhanced beeper volume and vibrating feedback response—ensuring rapid decode feedback and eliminating redundant scanning.
Created specifically for applications in which high performance scanning is expected and durability is highly valued, the Granit 1910i is the optimal solution for businesses operating in unpredictable conditions.
• Class-Leading Durability: The custom built IP65-rated housing is able to withstand 5,000 3.3´ (1 m) tumbles and survive 50 drops from 6.5´ (2 m) at -30°C (-22°F) reducing service costs and increasing device uptime
• Optimized for Scanning-Intensive Industrial Applications: Adaptus 6.0 Imaging Technology provides aggressive bar code reading and unrivaled accuracy while the scanner feedback is enhanced for use in extreme environments
• TotalFreedom™ 2.0: The second-generation of Honeywell’s area-imaging development platform enables the loading and linking of multiple applications to enhance image decoding, data formatting and image processing—eliminating the need for host system modifications
• Outstanding Scan Performance on Poor Quality and Damaged Bar Codes: Maintains productivity by providing a worry-free scanning solution that minimizes manual entry
• Extended Linear Depth of Field: Scans out-of-reach items with ease and allows users to scan 20 mil linear codes out to 29.5˝ (75 cm) without sacrificing performance on 2D codes
• Remote MasterMind™ Scanning Management Software: Quick and convenient solution for IT administrators seeking to manage the scanners within their network from a single remote location
Withstands 5,000 drops to concrete from 1 m (3.28 ft) and 50 drops from 2 m (6.5 ft) – even at temperatures as low as -30° C (-22° F).